I accept sponsored blog posts for products and/or services, provided they’re useful to my readers. Below you’ll find information on sponsoring a blog post.
[To place an ad in my newsletter, click here.]
Brands I’ve partnered with: Canva, Writesonic, Envato, Shutterstock, and more.
Please note that I partner directly with brands and businesses who want me to promote their products or services. These sponsored posts are NOT for “guest posts” or inserting dofollow links to your website or your clients’ sites.
The Side Blogger’s audience comes from all over the place. Here’s a snapshot:
- Monthly website pagevies: ~45K+ via organic traffic, Pinterest, and social media
- Email list subscribers: ~8K+ (Click here to advertise on the newsletter.)
- Location: Over 55% US-based
- Demographics: Over 60% identify as female
- Interests: Writing, blogging, content marketing, online income, graphic design, freelancing
What I offer:
An in-depth, long-form blog post written by yours truly, search engine optimized, and ready to woo readers!
The Side Blogger champions long-form reviews and tutorials. These are at least 1,500-word blog posts and may contain short videos for demonstrations.
All blog posts are shared with my email list subscribers and social media followers.
I utilize relevant affiliate links within my posts and disclose these links as well as sponsored content within the body (the same page) of the content.
I create/write all sponsored content, and all opinions are my own.
If you think your products or services will benefit my readers, shoot me an email at email@example.com to start a conversation about sponsoring a blog post on this website.
Products and services I’m happy to write about:
If you wish to sponsor a blog post on The Side Blogger, ideally, you have a product or service that helps my audience — which is comprised of fellow writers, bloggers, designers, freelancers, and online entrepreneurs — in their creative journey to grow their online businesses.
What I do NOT offer:
- I do not offer ads on the blog.
- I do not accept guest posts.
- I do not offer paid link placement.
- I do not include do-follow links on sponsored posts.
- I do not promote products or services that don’t help my audience in their online business and creator journey.
- I also do not promote products or services that are in direct competition to my own products and services.
Everything I share on The Side Blogger is public information, but the content I create is copyrighted. You may share a link to the original post, but you may not reproduce and post duplicate or modified content anywhere else.
If you quote any part of any content from this website that’s more than 10 sentences, please get in touch with me first.
All mentions and quotes must link back to the original content on this website.
Questions and inquiries? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org