Sponsored blog posts are a great way to create an additional earning stream from your blog, and at the core of a brand partnership is the contract!
This template has the exact wording I have used in my own brand partnerships, written by yours truly. All you have to do is customize the little details, your rates, contact information, and deal-specific information, and you’re good to go.
While I’m no lawyer, I have spent days scouring the internet, compiling all the information I could find on creating blog sponsorship contracts, and this template is the result of my research.
This 5-page contract template includes:
- Contact information for both blogger and advertiser.
- Partnership specifics: Services to be rendered, details about content, and timelines.
- Deliverables and payment details and timelines.
- Copyrights and disclaimers.
- Signatures and dates.
Customize this contract, save it as a PDF, and then use a digital contract service to sign and seal the deal. I personally use Adobe Sign [← affiliate link]; it’s easy to use, intuitive, takes care of creating fillable areas, sending contracts, collecting signatures, etc.
After purchase, you’ll get:
- A PDF document with the Canva template link and directions to customize the template.
- Link to a video that shows how to customize the template.
- 5-page Canva template for a blog sponsorship contract, with relevant copy that is written by me, specifically for working with brands who partner with bloggers to promote products or services.
Use this template to create contracts for your own blog sponsorship deals, but do not distribute or sell this template. This is for your use only once you’ve purchased it.
Also, note that due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final.