Blog Sponsorship Contract Template (Canva)
After purchase, you’ll get:
- A PDF document with the Canva template link and directions to customize the template.
- Link to a video that shows how to customize the template.
- 5-page Canva template for a blog sponsorship contract, with relevant copy that is written by me, specifically for working with brands who partner with bloggers to promote products or services.
Sponsored blog posts are a great way to create an additional earning stream from your blog, and at the core of a brand partnership is the contract!
This template has the exact wording I have used in my own brand partnerships, written by yours truly. All you have to do is customize the little details, your rates, contact information, and deal-specific information, and you’re good to go.
While I’m no lawyer, I have spent days scouring the internet, compiling all the information I could find on creating blog sponsorship contracts, and this template is the result of my research.
This 5-page contract template includes:
- Contact information for both blogger and advertiser.
- Partnership specifics: Services to be rendered, details about content, and timelines.
- Deliverables and payment details and timelines.
- Copyrights and disclaimers.
- Signatures and dates.
Customize this contract, save it as a PDF, and then use a digital contract service to sign and seal the deal. I personally use Adobe Sign [← affiliate link]; it’s easy to use, intuitive, takes care of creating fillable areas, sending contracts, collecting signatures, etc.