Blog Planner Canva Template | Glazed
Blogging can be overwhelming at times. A planner can help you keep your blogging life organized! This planner, made specifically to keep your blogging-related tasks and info organized in one place, can make you that much more productive!
This is a 24-page blog planner template made with Canva. Use this template to create a goals and tasks planner and tracker. You can use the templates to mix and match pages to suit your needs.
Included Page Templates (Total – 24):
|– Cover Page (x2)||– Cover Page for Each Month (x2)|
|– To-do List||– Time Tracker|
|– Goals||– Blog Post Ideas|
|– Post Planner||– Post Schedule|
|– Facebook Group Promo List||– Analytics|
|– Stats at a Glance||– Income|
|– Expenses||– Revenue Tracker|
|– Summary||– List of Affiliates|
|– Vision Board||– Mood Board|
|– Task List||– Daily Planner|
|– Weekly Planner||– Monthly Calendar|
To customize this template,
- You must have a Canva account [affiliate link]; It is FREE.
- Adobe Reader (click here to download if you don’t have it, it’s free) to open the PDF document that includes the links to the Canva templates.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- Edit any or all elements, mix and match pages, add new pages, do what you need to, to create your unique product using this template.
- Please customize this template on a desktop or laptop, and not on a mobile device.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, you will not receive a physical shipment. Upon purchase, you will receive a download link to a PDF which will contain the Canva template link.
- Download links expire in 90 days, please open all purchased products (by clicking the templates links) as soon as possible, and save a copy in your Canva account.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales made are final. There will be no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete. For technical difficulties and other inquiries, please contact The Side Blogger customer service at email@example.com
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. See license details below.
Note that the design is copyrighted to Maliha – the owner of this shop, and the designer/creator of all products available in this shop.
You may use this template for personal use or commercial use. Each purchase grants ONE license to you – the buyer – only. See usage details and restrictions below:
- Under this license, you may use this template to create end-products ONLY.
- You may NOT redistribute or resell this product or modified version of this product in its editable template format.
- Personal Use: Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use (- not used for your business).
- Commercial Use: Under the license, you may create commercial end-products up to 5000 copies. It may be that you create one end-product and sell 5000 copies of that one product, or crate 10 end-products and sell 500 copies each. If you need to create multiple products for yourself or for clients for commercial use and the end-products exceed a total of 5000 copies, then please purchase another license of the product.*
Additional uses under this license (for both personal and commercial):
- One personal or business social media account owned or managed by the licensee.
- Unlimited physical advertisements.
- Digital paid advertisements with unlimited impressions.
- The fonts, images, and elements used are all available on Canva. Please note that you are purchasing the template only. As a Canva user you may use these elements, including the images and fonts. If there is a premium element, image or font in the template, you can use them as a pro member, or change the element (or image or font) with a free element (or image or font).
- Please note that these templates are being sold by The Side Blogger. The sale of these templates is not affiliated with Canva. Canva is not liable for these templates. If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact The Side Blogger at firstname.lastname@example.org.