Sponsorship Opportunity on the Newsletter
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring The Side Blogger’s Sunday newsletter.
Here’s the deal: If you do not have a whole lot of friends and need to borrow someone else’s friends so you can get their eyeballs on your blog, newsletter, product, podcast, or whathaveyou, you’re at the right place!
You can now place an ad on my (Sunday) newsletter and have my pals’ eyeballs on your stuff!
(And yes, I totally think of my subscribers as my email-pals!)
My audience & demographics:
- Currently, I have 7K+ active(!) newsletter subscribers.
- On average, the newsletter has a 35.5% open rate and a 4.4% click rate.
- According to Google Analytics, more than 55% of my audience comes from the US.
- Also, according to Google Analytics, more than 60% of my audience identify as “female.”
- My readers are fellow bloggers and creatives who’re trying to scale their business and income.
What you get:
- You can book one of the two ad spaces on my Sunday newsletter — within the content of the email, or at the end of the email.
- I send it out on Sundays to all of my subscribers.
- The newsletters go out either in the morning or early afternoon (US Mountain time.)
- All ads are text-based, with ~25 words or less.
- All ads include one (1) link.
- You must provide the ad copy and link (you’ll be asked to provide those during the ad purchase process.)
- I reserve the right to edit the ad copy for readability, brevity, and editorial style.
- If I deem the content inappropriate or if your product is in direct competition to one of mine (aww come on, play nice!), then I reserve the right to reject your ad (with full refund, of course.)
* Refer to the image for what the ads would look like in the newsletter. *
If you have any questions or other inquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve Your Sunday Blogger Newsletter
If you have any questions or other inquiries, or if you need to edit your ad copy or link, please email me at email@example.com.
You may request cancellation at least 7 days in advance for a full refund.