I only preach what I know. And as someone who has built a $5K+ per month side blogging empire, here’s a list of things that I know something (more like a lot) about.
- How to write blog posts so that people will read them!
- How to get people to sign up for your email list and then have them around for the journey!
- Using Pinterest to grow your blog traffic (which essentially grows your email list, sales, etc.)
- Using simple search engine optimization (SEO) tweaks in the website and blog posts to rank on Google’s search engine result page.
- How to start making money as a new blogger (or grow your income if you’re an intermediate blogger.)
- Using landing pages to sell your products or grow your subscribers.
And these are the things I can help you with. I have written blog posts on all of these topics (and they’re totally free!), but if you need a bit of hand-holding and customized tips specific to your blog, then allow me to help you with a one-on-one consultation.
What happens during a consultation?
Let’s start with the booking! The booking process (below) starts with you choosing one of the topics that you need the most help with. You can choose from the following topics:
- Blog writing
- Email list building
- Blog traffic with Pinterest
- Making money with blogging
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Landing page critique
Each session, regardless of the topic you choose, is 50 minutes long and is held via Zoom. Audio only, but I may share the screen if need be. And for that, I ask that you use a laptop/desktop.
Depending on which topic you choose, I’ll be asking you some questions specific to that topic before you can schedule a session. These questions are important; please answer them as they help me prepare for the sessions customized to your specific situation and needs.
It is my expectation and assumption that by the time you’re ready to schedule a session:
- You have decided on a blogging niche.
- You have already set up and launched your blog.
What makes me your perfect blogging coach?
I started my blog on the side in June 2018. It was the first time I started a blog as a business and tried to make money from it. I hit my first $1K-month from this blog after just one year since its launch.
Today I make over $5K from this site every month. I have over 7K email list subscribers, get ~700+ daily unique visitors to my blog and over 34K monthly pageviews. I make money from affiliate marketing, from selling Canva templates and online courses.
And yes, I’m still a side-blogger and I spend no more than a few hours every week on this blog.
Unlike many other bloggers, I do not have a huge email list, nor do I have thousands of people coming to my blog every day. My blog niche isn’t anything unique either. But to the best of my ability, I try to stay authentic to myself, and be honest about my blogging journey. And that is why my subscribers stay with me, and when I launch a new product or offer a service, they trust me to give them the best I have to offer.
If you’re a side-blogger like myself and trying to grow your blog, I can show you what has worked for me and what continues to work for me. I’ll give you everything I have learned from my personal experience. And if that’s the kind of coaching you’re seeking, then yes, I can help!
Book a session below
Each session lasts up to 50 minutes. Pricing reflects a whole session even if we get through it in less than 50 minutes.
Terms & Disclosure
- Each session lasts up to 50 minutes. Pricing reflects a whole session, even if the sessions ends before the entire 50 minutes are up.
- All calls are held over Zoom by default (audio only, I may share screen if need be, so it is advised that you have access to a laptop/desktop.)
- Please answer all questions during scheduling; this will help me be more effective and efficient during our call.
- All cancellations must be done at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. You can cancel an appointment by logging in to Acuity Scheduling, or by contacting me directly via email: [email protected]
- All rescheduling must be done at least 48 hours in advance. You can reschedule an appointment by logging in to Acuity Scheduling, or by contacting me directly via email: [email protected]
- Note that no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled. That said, if you have unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience and I’ll do my best to accommodate you.
- All consultation scheduling is handled by a third-party app — Acuity Scheduling.