If you want some personalized tips specific to your blog, here’s your chance to get them from me. Book a one-on-one blog coaching session over zoom.
What happens during a consultation?
A single blog coaching or consultation session is 55-minutes long, and is held over Zoom. Audio only, but I may share screen if need be. I recommend you use a laptop/desktop for our calls just in case we choose to share screen.
During the booking process, I ask you to answer some basic questions about your blog. Please answer to the best of your ability.
I will go over your information, and then during the call, I will share with you what I feel about your blog, what I believe your should change for improvement, what you should focus on, and how to move forward with growth in mind.
This consultation is perfect for new bloggers who have started their blogs already and looking to grow.
It is my expectation and assumption that:
- You have a blogging niche.
- You have already set up and launched your blog.
- You have a general goal in terms of how much money you wish to earn going forward and by when.
What makes me your perfect blogging coach?
I started my blog on the side in June 2018. It was the first time I started a blog as a business and tried to make money from it. I hit my first $1K-month from this blog after just one year since its launch.
Today I make over $5K from this site every month. I have over 6K email list subscribers, get ~500+ daily unique visitors to my blog and over 30K monthly pageviews. I make money from affiliate marketing, from selling Canva templates and online courses.
And yes, I’m still a side-blogger and I spend no more than a few hours every week on this blog.
Unlike many other bloggers, I do not have a huge email list, nor do I have thousands of people coming to my blog every day. My blog niche isn’t anything unique either. But to the best of my ability, I try to stay authentic to myself, and be honest about my blogging journey. And that is why my subscribers stay with me, and when I launch a new product or offer a service, they trust me to give them the best I have to offer.
If you’re a side-blogger like myself and trying to grow your blog, I can show you what has worked for me and what continues to work for me. I’ll give you everything I have learned from my personal experience. And if that’s the kind of coaching you’re seeking, then yes, I can help!
Book a session below
**My schedule varies from day to day. I’m based in the US, but I’ve tried to add reasonable time slots regardless of your location. So, set your time zone and have a look around the schedule to see which slots would be better for you.
Terms & Disclosure
- All calls are held over Zoom by default (audio only, I may share screen if need be, so it is advised that you have access to a laptop/desktop.)
- Please answer all questions during scheduling; this will help me be more effective and efficient during our call.
- All cancellations must be done at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. You can cancel an appointment by logging in to Acuity Scheduling, or by contacting me directly via email: [email protected]
- All rescheduling must be done at least 48 hours in advance. You can reschedule an appointment by logging in to Acuity Scheduling, or by contacting me directly via email: [email protected]
- Note that no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled. That said, if you have unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience and I’ll do my best to accommodate you.
- All consultation scheduling is handled by a third-party app — Acuity Scheduling.